| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dawei in December is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 11:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Dawei December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Dawei, Myanmar
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Dawei:
- Tak, Thailand - 324.5 kms (201.7 miles) NNE
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 291.5 kms (181.1 miles) N
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 270 kms (167.8 miles) NE
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 271.1 kms (168.4 miles) ENE
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 211.3 kms (131.3 miles) ENE
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 340.1 kms (211.3 miles) E
- Kanchanaburi, Thailand - 142.5 kms (88.6 miles) E
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 258.5 kms (160.6 miles) E
- Bangkok, Thailand - 256.3 kms (159.3 miles) E
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 310 kms (192.6 miles) ESE
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 298.2 kms (185.3 miles) ESE
- Sattahip, Thailand - 338 kms (210 miles) ESE
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 252.9 kms (157.2 miles) SE
- Myeik, Myanmar - 189.9 kms (118 miles) SSE
- Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar - 189.9 kms (118 miles) SSE
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 305.4 kms (189.8 miles) SE